Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What's great about PayPerPost...

I wasn't sure what to make of PayPerPost when I first heard about it, probably because the way I came across it was a negative review by one of the more vocal critics of the service. I tried it out once and then waited about a week to get my first post approved. Since then I've become a fanatic about it and never miss a day. I've made a number of videos which has been great fun and I've written about lots of websites and services I would never have known about. I guess the idea of word of mouth marketing through blogs is a good one, but for me, trying to learn to write quickly in an entertaining style (at least most of the time) has been what I've liked the most. Yes, I do like getting paid and I wouldn't do it if I didn't get paid, but I think participating in PayPerPost has helped me use the web in a different way -- less aimless web browsing -- as well as improve my ability to compose quickly and get things done. Thanks!

No comments: