Friday, November 17, 2006

SEO'Brien blog

Paul O'Brien's blog is a good one to check out if you are interested in search engines and online marketing. He's got lots of practical experience and shares that in his blog entries. Search Engine optimization and online marketing from SEO'Brien is updated frequently and I always find something new and interesting when I'm visiting the site. His most recent entry discusses the importance for webmasters of the announcement that Yahoo!, Google, and Microsoft will all recognize the same sitemap format, making it easier to index websites. Although it doesn't have anything to do with search, I liked the recent entry about the Verrado planned community in Arizona which highlighted some marketing ideas as well as the importance of online and offline networks. The place reminds me a little bit of Celebration, Florida, another planned community where I happened to spend a lot of time some years ago.

No comments: