Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Searching for MacFormat

MacFormat is a British Mac magazine which I have sometimes seen at Fry's and at Barnes and Noble. It's expensive -- $14.99 -- because it's imported, and although it's pretty good, I don't buy it very often. I also like to look through another British Mac magazine, iCreate, which is similarly priced. Last month's issue of MacFormat had an article about how to program your own game of Frogger using Runtime Revolution. They supply the source code on the CD with the magazine. I only came across the article last week on the Runtime Revolution site and have been looking for the magazine since then. No luck at Fry's or 2 Barnes and Noble stores. I did find that Borders Books carries it, but they already have the November issue and told me that the day the new ones come in, they rip the covers off last month's issue and send it back! So I guess it's time to email MacFormat and see what they have to say about finding a copy.

No comments: