Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ted the Catfish - a little scary

Ted may have been suffering from a lack of sleep and food when he made this video. I am not really sure what this is about. Is the catfish the new mascot of PayPerPost? Has Ted finally gone over the edge and lost it? We know he's been working too hard, but I'm concerned about his mental health. I was expecting the chamber he's sitting in to fill up and some whiskers to sprout on his face before he started swimming around like a real catfish. How about an impression of a puffer fish? If Ted can pull that one off, then I think I will accept his claim as a master impressionist. Watch for yourself, but don't be too hard on Ted. He hasn't had a day off in a long time, apparently.



PayPerPost has some strange videos.





No comments: