Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lemons Suck

I have been fortunate the few times I've bought a new car. No lemons and really, no problems at all. It helps that the only kind of car I've ever bought is a Honda, but I bet there have been some Honda lemons. Just not mine. My mother, however, is less discriminating when she buys a car and sometimes has failed to do any research and just made a spur of the moment decision. In one case, she bought a Peugot which certainly qualified as a lemon. It had one problem after another, requiring trip after trip to the dealer. It never ran very well and stuff on it just didn't work. Eventually she gave up and sold it. She might have been better off getting a lemon lawyer. If you buy a lemon, get some help. Find local lemon law code and law firms here at LemonLawFirms.org. You can search by zip code if you need a lawyer.

No comments: