Saturday, November 04, 2006

Can you remember your own address?

I do most of my correspondence and bill paying online, but there always a few things which have to be mailed from time to time. I like my envelopes to look nice, so using nice return address labels is a great way to dress up stuff like greeting cards or thank you notes. Those return address labels really come in handy when you are in a rush, and like many office supplies, it's good to keep them in a place where you can find them. The address labels are great when it's 4:45 and the mail has to be in by 5:00. Just grab a label, stick it on the envelope and you're done. No time wasted writing out your whole address. Now if they could just make something like that for letters and thank you's I would be excited to use it.

No comments: