Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lynne Cheney Wolf Blitzer interview

I saw a little of the Lynne Cheney interview with Wolf Blitzer. I don't agree with too much of what Lynne Cheney has to say and even less of what her husband has to say, but I enjoyed the fact that she tried to take control of the interview. On the other hand, I thought she was a little bit ridiculous with her effort to deflect every question he asked about her writing or what Dick Cheney said or didn't say about water torture. She also went on a little rant about CNN's Broken Government series, claiming that it was slanted and sounded like it was written by the Democrats. I guess she hasn't listened to what most people think about the Iraq War and the Bush administration.

The Carpetbagger Report has a good analysis of it with a transcription.


No comments: