Thursday, October 26, 2006

Worst job interview

Job interviewing techniques can be helpful when you prepare for a job interview, and if you are good at organizing yourself in the office, that can be a helpful skill to mention during the interview. Now that so much work is done online, working on the Internet can also be good to know. I thought I did a good job preparing for my interview, but I wasn't ready for the way things went. I had 30 minutes to write a response to a question using a PC, then I was taken to another room where there were a group of people sitting around a table. They said their names, then read the questions from a piece of paper. Ten questions in all. At the end, I asked if I could ask a couple of questions, but they said no, you don't get to ask any questions. I left the interview not knowing anything more about working at that place than I read on their website. It wasn't a good format for me to learn about the place.

No comments: