Saturday, October 28, 2006

Online Safe Deposit Box

I haven't been inside a bank or my credit union's office in more than five years. I have no idea if they even offer a safe deposit box or if they have any available, but even if they did, their offices are so far away, I wouldn't use the service. I could open a local account with another lender, but that seems to serve no good purpose. An Online Safe Deposit Box is a different way to solve this problem. Keepyousafe.com offers a free safe deposit box for a year. It's a digital lock box which you control. You can access your documents from anyplace and they will survive a natural disaster like a flood, hurricane or other catastrophic event. They use 256 bit encryption to keep your stuff away from hackers, so it's very secure.

No comments: