Friday, October 27, 2006

Coach goes from pain in the neck to rat in the salad

I once had a live grasshopper in my salad in Jamaica, but Dallas Cowboys coach Todd Haley and his wife and babysitter bought a salad with a dead rat in it at McDonald's in June and are now suing over it. This is the same guy who Terrell Owens said he wouldn't speak to after a shouting match during a game. He's having a rough year, but what is he doing eating at McDonald's anyway? When my salad had the grasshopper, the head chef came out and apologized and said that sometimes things like that happen and made sure I wasn't really upset about it. I guess McDonald's could have had the teenager who presses the buttons to cook the fries apologize for the salad rat, but they didn't. It's always the poor customer service after the problem that gets the company in trouble.

No comments: