Sunday, October 15, 2006

Support problems

I went with Vizaweb because Leo Laporte used and recommended it. When Vizaweb had all kinds of problems about 2 months ago, I noticed that Leo was no longer using them and of course he wasn't endorsing them. They probably got too big too fast because of Leo's recommendation.


I see that Leo's site, TWiT.tv had problems on Friday. He described the poor support he got from his current provider, The Planet and has already switched over to Softlayer. I'm still using Vizaweb, but I think I'm going to have to switch. They haven't responded to either of the problems I sent them yesterday. Even though the problems seem to have been resolved, it would be nice to know that they actually cared about them enough to acknowledge them.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: