Monday, October 16, 2006

HDTV info

Tags: One thing I'd like to purchase with my PayPerPost money is a new television. One of those flat screen HDTV models would be nice, but it's very confusing figuring out what to buy. LCD, Plasma and Rear Projection are the types of televisions I see in stores and online, but I'm still not clear on the advantages of each one. I've looked at Consumer Reports, BestBuy and Circuit City for information and on other sites for customer comments. The TVNinja site has some good information about HDTV televisions and related products like remote controls, projectors and mobile devices. It's a weblog, so it's easy to read and each entry is illustrated witha  photo. I don't think I'll be able to afford the 60 inch Pioneer Plasma TV they mention, but there are some other items which look to be within my budget.

No comments: