Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Give a VoiceQuilt to preserve some memories

About ten years ago I bought a talking photo in Las Vegas. My wife and I recorded our voices and it was stored in a little metal thing which was embedded in the frame around the photo. A novelty, but nothing great. VoiceQuilt takes that idea to a whole new level.

You and your friends can call in over the phone to record a greeting a story, whatever you like. You choose a keepsake to deliver the sounds and the recipient gets that along with a playlist. You can also choose electronic delivery. I can think of many ways this could be used, but since my new boss of 1 week is retiring next week, something like this would be nice to record some memories for a retirement gift. Some of his co-workers could record favorite stories about him and he would have that to remember his years at the job. Pretty unique.


No comments: