Friday, August 17, 2007

Mattresses from galleryfurniture.com


Furniture stores tend to be very large because they have to display lots of items to attract lots of customers. My town has very few furniture stores, but shopping online is a nice alternative. Lots of choices that you can browse through very quickly makes it a good experience. If you are looking for a mattress, the Tempur-Pedic brand is one I recommend. I've had a Tempur-Pedic mattress for about five years now and I really like it. The memory foam has a unique feeling to it and although it's heavier than a regular mattress, I find it to be much more comfortable. I've gotten so used to it that I sometimes have trouble sleeping on hotel beds which are often very firm. Gallery Furniture has a wide selection of Tempur-Pedic mattresses as well as lots of other furniture for any room in your house and they offer same day delivery within 100 miles and next day delivery within 500 miles of their stores! That's pretty amazing. At most places I shop for large items I'm happy to get my stuff within a week. You can also order from them if you live even farther away and they'll deliver on purchases greater than $20,000. If you are interested in Houston furniture, visit the Gallery Furniture store in person.


No comments: