Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gothscene.com for goths looking for dates


Where I live, in Temecula, there isn't much in the way of subcultures, just lots of conservatives and their families. Goths are few and far between, so if I was a goth looking for goth dating, I think it would be tough to find suitable goth guys or girls. Gothscene is a dating site for people looking for goths. It's free to join and to create a profile with a description and image and contact information. Check out the descriptions or photos and you can send a message or a flirt when you find someone interesting. The descriptions on this site are much more interesting than the ones I see on other dating sites I've looked at. I don't know if that has to do with the goth theme or not, but the people here are interesting and you may not run into them every day, but you can easily find them online at gothscene.




No comments: