Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Record your voice memos with BrainCast

Something that happens to me all the time when I'm listening to the radio in the car is that I need to make a note of something like a URL or the name of a musician, and I can't do it. I'm driving with both hands on the wheel and trying to grab a pen and write things down can be dangerous. A great solution for this would be the new BrainCast Beta -- BrainCast is a free service which allows you to record voice memos from any phone. No charge. Just call their 800 number, say what's on your mind and they will call your phone and leave a message reminding you to pick up your voice memo. They'll even send you an RSS feed listing your memos. It works with any US cell phone carrier and you can sign up and get started in no time. And of course, you can use it for more serious things than saving the URL from some company mentioned on the radio.

No comments: