Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Get your mail delivered at a mailstop

Sometimes it's useful to have a place to have mail delivered other than at your home address or place of business. I used a mailbox when I was selling stuff on eBay because I was paranoid about having some weirdo hunt me down and rob me. It's safer and easier to pick up the mail at a maildrop, especially if you get packages. It can be challenging to find a maildrop, but Maildropguide.com has done the work of locating mailboxes for you. Just enter your city or zip code and you'll quickly have a list of places where you can get a mailbox. If you aren't sure how a maildrop works, check out the guide. Maildropguide also offers listing service -- $40 for a lifetime listing -- if you run a business which provides mail boxes.

No comments: