Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Vizaweb disappears yet again

I probably should have learned my lesson with the first outage with Vizaweb, my web provider. That lasted 3 days or so and was highlighted by a real lack of communication from Vizaweb. They still have never followed through on their promise to compensate users in some way for the outage. That's fine, but today my email is not working through vizaweb today, my website is not accessible, and vizaweb.com is also not responding. This may be the final signal that I need to relocate...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nobody seems to know what's going on with Vizaweb. All of their ips are unreachable and the only thing I can resolve via DNS is vizaweb.com which is (as you know) unreachable. I've emailed the admins over at the planet to see if I can find out anything.

Brian Reilly said...

They did fix it and even apologized this time and finally did offer something in exchange for the problems, but I am not sure I want to wait around for this to happen again. I think if I can find another host with similar cpanel offerings, I'm going to move.