Friday, March 02, 2007

More night photography

I went to Old Town Temecula to photograph some buildings at sunset. Old Town does have some historical significance, and there are some buildings which are actually old, but many of them are just made to look old for the sake of tourism. It was interesting to be there as it got dark. I was able to get some good shots of a new building which is the home of a law firm. I wasn't sure if someone was going to run out and threaten to sue me for taking pictures. Across the street is a building which actually is very old. It had no lights, so my pictures there may not be as interesting, but the building has been sold and is going to be moved. I tried to shoot enough shots for some high dynamic range images. We'll see how that turns out. I think I should be using a heavier tripod to insure that the camera does not move at all.

No comments: