Sunday, February 18, 2007

NBA All Star game entertainment

They really do it in style in Las Vegas. The pre-game entertainment was interesting while the halftime show was very good. I guess I thought Wayne Newton was a little older than he is (64). He can still put on a show, although he looks a little too good for a guy that old. The wonders of modern medicine, I guess. The Danny Ganz national anthem was pretty well done -- he's a good singer -- but it looked like they just picked 4 other guys out of the crowd who were wearing black to back him up. The outfits didn't match and one guy wasn't wearing black pants.

At halftime, everybody seemed good to me, but seeing Christina Aguilera's performance made me think of the contrast between what she's doing this week and what her contemporary, Britney Spears, is doing. Maybe she could give Britney some career advice.

No comments: