Thursday, March 27, 2008

Why is this site the third best Brian Reilly online?

I wrote on my other blog that I'd like to be the best Brian Reilly online. If you search for Brian Reilly, I'm definitely above average, with the 3rd and 6th spots currently. I'd like to get back to #1, but I don't know enough about search engine optimization to do that, apparently. It's not really the best Brian Reilly site that gets the top ranking, it's the one that has the best links. And I don't think I've got too many outstanding links to either Brian Reilly site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian just noticed your site here in a search for my own, er, our name.

It seems that there are quite a few of us out there, and I'm glad to see my linkedin profile is on top of the search results for the moment: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianreilly

Perhaps we should just create a site where Brian Reilly's can catch up, there seems to be enough of us!

Cheers,
Brian