Friday, October 05, 2007

Red Sox - Angels

The Angels are a local team, but I'm not much of a fan. I enjoy watching the Red Sox because they've got so many good hitters and they play in a unique ballpark. They look unbeatable at home right now and we'll see what happens in Anaheim/LA. I like their chances of making it to the World Series this year and maybe they'll play the DiamondBacks if they stay hot.

One thing I don't get is why they have to play the east coast games so late. It was about 1 AM in Boston when the game ended and I'm sure it takes some time to get out of there and to their plane. So they end up in California around 6 or 7 AM and then what happens? Do they sleep until 2:00 and then practice at 3 or do they just rough it on limited sleep and catch up the next night?

There was an interesting article about Manny Ramirez in the LA Times today. His workouts sound very interesting and really effective for a hitter.

No comments: