Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Too Slow to Post

I had a feeling this would happen at some point, but today was the first time I lost out on one of the PayPerPost opportunities because all the spots were taken in between the time I clicked on take this opportunity and when I finished my post. I had a problem posting it, so it took a few more minutes than it should have, but it was a bit of a letdown to put in the time to get it right (and I did a nice job, if I say so myself) only to have it go for nothing. It seems like it might be better to have the opportunity locked for a certain time period once you take it, or maybe it's wiser to complete the whole process first, then go back and edit the entry before it gets reviewed.

In the case of the entry that got done too late, I even emailed the site to point out a typo on their home page...so much for my good deed.


No comments: