Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vizweb dead in the water this time?

Vizaweb's DNS servers got hacked again. Second time in two months. The last time they were out for 3 days. So far, it's about one day, so no email and no access to my sites. I should have learned my lesson and switched to another provider. If I can get to my stuff this time, I will do that. My old Quicktopic discussion on Vizaweb is still active. I hope this isn't a permanent outage, but it also doesn't seem like they learned anything from the last time since there has been no communication from them at all. People who didn't leave last time are probably thinking harder about it now. I know I am. They promised some compensation for the last outage but have not delivered and there has been very little in the way of communication.

No comments: